PossAbility is intended for adults who want to enhance their skills and independence, and to participate in their communities. Individuals in the program are empowered to set and pursue personal goals with an emphasis on employment readiness and increased community connections, including volunteering.
The program is offered in Pasadena and Los Angeles.
The PossAbility program is designed to help adults with developmental disabilities to:
- Discover what is important to them; their interests, abilities and goals
- Learn about what is important to them to achieve their goals
- Become involved in their communities in their daily lives, work, volunteering and leisure activities
- Make friends, increase skills and participate with others who share the same interests and goals
- Enhance their skills in the areas of job readiness and employment, communication, socialization, independent living and healthy living skills
We always welcome your visits! Feel free to call and schedule an appointment to meet with a center director.