Camp Paivika @ Home Fall/Winter 2020-2021
You can register for our virtual programs HERE!
Our Fall/Winter program will be a month to month program offering fun and interactive programs that will change monthly. Activities are set up as “Clubs” and designed so that individuals can pick and choose in the area of their interest or join all the offerings! Some examples of our clubs are: Book clubs, Fitness clubs, Creative Arts clubs, Fan clubs as well as, Open Chat and One to One Chat times. Several special events will also be offered each month. Participants will have the option of signing up weekly, monthly or for special events only.
Please email Lauren at email@example.com for current schedule and pricing.
Pricing will be available by month (at a discount,) weekly or special events, only. Prices will vary each month based on the number of offerings. Please email Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org for current schedule and pricing.
Please note that all fees must be paid in full prior to attendance.
Camp Paivika @ Home is designed to provide live virtual programming for children and adults with various disabilities. Programs are planned to increase independence and confidence to try new things and to maximize opportunities for social development. In order to participate, an individual must:
- Meet the criteria of being a person with a developmental and/or physical disability
- Complete a brief video Zoom intake interview with Camp Paivika staff (first-time campers only)
- Complete the on-line registration process and complete payment in full
- Have access to an electronic device and internet connection
- Have a quiet space where the camper can participate without background noise or interruptions
- Agree to follow and abide by the Camp Paivika @ Home Rules of Conduct
This program including policies, activities and fees is subject to change monthly.