Camp Paivika @ Home Summer 2021
Join us for more camp fun all summer long through our virtual Camp Paivika @ Home program. Activities will be offered Mondays and Wednesdays as well as Friday Chat Groups, Monday Movie Nights and Saturday Special Events twice per month.
Due to space limitations, Camp Paivika @ Home Summer 2021 is only available to campers who were registered for the 2020/2021 Camp Season or who have participated in the Camp Paivika @ Home program.
Camp Paivika @ Home is designed to provide live virtual programming for children and adults with various disabilities. Programs are planned to increase independence and confidence to try new things and to maximize opportunities for social development. In order to participate, an individual must:
- Meet the criteria of being a person with a developmental and/or physical disability
- Be a returning camper registered for either the 2020/2021 camp season or the virtual Camp Paivika @ Home program.
- Complete the on-line registration
- Have access to an electronic device and internet connection
- Have a quiet space where the camper can participate without background noise or interruptions
- Agree to follow and abide by the Camp Paivika @ Home Rules of Conduct (see below)
Camp Paivika @ Home Rules of Conduct:
#1 – Make sure the Zoom display name shows the name of the camper/participant
#2 – Always be CA (Camp Appropriate)
- Language and Actions
- Topics of conversation
#3 – Always be kind, polite and accepting of others
#4 – Be patient and do not talk over others when it is not your turn.
#5 – If staff asks you to mute yourself or puts you on mute, do not unmute until called on. You are not in trouble, it just means that we need everyone to be able to hear.
#6 – If you are not following the rules or are being disrespectful, you will be removed from the activity.*
Register on line through your established Active Account. Need assistance? Contact Tina at (909) 368-7411 or email@example.com.
This program including policies and activities scheduled is subject to change.