skip to Main Content

Camp Paivika Update on COVID-19


Dear Camp Paivika Campers and Families,

We know that the current situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is creating a lot of anxiety about what tomorrow will bring and the uncertainty of so many things in your lives. Camp Paivika is not just camp, it is a second home for so many of you and we know you are worried about what may happen to your long-awaited summer plans. We want to assure you that we are closely following this situation as it unfolds and planning as far in advance as possible. In addition to the CDC, Health Department and other relevant agencies, we are engaging with the American Camping Association and greater Camp Community to share information and resources to make informed decisions as we move forward.   The first camp session is still over two months away so as of now, we are hopeful and planning for our 2020 Camp Season to open as planned.


We are asking that you also stay hopeful and not cancel your camp registration at this time. We want to assure you that if we did have to suspend some or all of our camp sessions this summer, we will offer FULL refunds at that time. I will be sending out periodic e-mails moving forward to give you the most up to date information regarding our summer planning.


Camp Medical Forms

We know that most medical offices are not accepting patients for general care like getting a physical completed for camp! We are currently discussing this problem and will have updated information for you soon.


In the meantime, remember to visit our Facebook Page where we will post updated information. Also, one thing we each can do is choose to be an optimist! Please stay healthy and whole and feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like with questions or concerns.




Kelly Kunsek

Camp Director

(909)338-1102 ext. 5001

Back To Top