Fall, Winter and Spring Activities
Off-site Camping Trip
Join us for off-site fun!
- Fall 2020– 3 nights at a nearby lake or beach destination. Dates and location to be determined.
- We will be tent camping and sleeping on the ground! Activities will vary but will include hiking, camp fire cooking, outdoor games and crafts.
- Cost is $450 – all inclusive!
- Campers must be at least 18 years of age and have minimal hygiene and medical care needs.
Skiing in Big Bear
Sunday Feb 2 to Tuesday Feb 4, 2020
- We will be skiing, bowling, having fun and (of course) roasting marshmallows!
- Cost is $450 all inclusive!
- Space is limited so give us a call at (909) 338-1102 ext. 5003 to reserve your spot today!
- Ski instruction will be provided by the US Adaptive Recreation Center
- Located at Bear Mountain Ski Resort in Big Bear.
- Campers must be at least 18 years of age and have minimal hygiene and medical care needs
- Weekend event held on April 17-19,2020
- Uplifting, restorative respite for women who care for family members with disabilities
- Activities will vary year to year but will include a mix of fun and relaxing programs such as yoga and crafts, to choose from. All participants will have the opportunity to enjoy a professional therapeutic massage, delicious food and good company!
- Workshop presentations by experts who will address issues affecting individuals with disabilities and provide participants with tools for stress management and support