Fall, Winter and Spring Activities
Due to Covid-19, all in-person camp programs are on hold until further notice. Sessions will resume as soon as guidelines are in place for us to safely gather. Please stay in touch with this website, along with our Camp Paivika Facebook and Instagram pages for the most up to date information.
Off-site Camping Trip
Join us for off-site fun!
- Fall 2020– 3 nights at a nearby lake or beach destination. Dates and location to be determined.
- We will be tent camping and sleeping on the ground! Activities will vary but will include hiking, camp fire cooking, outdoor games and crafts.
- Cost is $450 – all inclusive!
- Campers must be at least 18 years of age and have minimal hygiene and medical care needs.
Skiing in Big Bear
- We will be skiing, bowling, having fun and (of course) roasting marshmallows!
- Cost is $450 all inclusive!
- Space is limited so give us a call at (909) 338-1102 ext. 5003 to reserve your spot today!
- Ski instruction will be provided by the US Adaptive Recreation Center
- Located at Bear Mountain Ski Resort in Big Bear.
- Campers must be at least 18 years of age and have minimal hygiene and medical care needs
- Weekend event held in April 2021
- Uplifting, restorative respite for women who care for family members with disabilities
- Activities will vary year to year but will include a mix of fun and relaxing programs such as yoga and crafts, to choose from. All participants will have the opportunity to enjoy a professional therapeutic massage, delicious food and good company!
- Workshop presentations by experts who will address issues affecting individuals with disabilities and provide participants with tools for stress management and support