Special Needs Camp Paivika: Directions
Learn more about Camp Paivika. Watch our video.
Open House: Tours and BBQ Sunday, June 10, 2012.
Camp Paivika is located at: 600 Playground Drive Cedarpines Park, California 92322
Route #1: (from San Bernardino)
- 30 freeway to Waterman Avenue (Highway 18) exit.
- Exit and go North (up the mountain) on Highway 18.
- Follow Crestline exit to first stop which is a 5-way intersection.
- Turn left at 5-way intersection which is Crest Forest Drive.
- Go about 1½ miles and make a left onto Playground Drive.
- Take Playground Drive until it dead ends at the entrance to the camp.
Route #2: (from Desert Communities)
- 10 freeway East to the 15 North.
- Exit at Highway 138 (it will say Lake Silverwood).
- Stay on the 138 all the way to Crestline (there will be signs, you will go around Lake Silverwood).
- You will stay on the 138 until you come to a five-way intersection in upper Crestline.
- Turn right at the 5-way intersection onto Crest Forest Drive.
- Continue on Crest Forest Drive to Playground Drive which is on your left (about 1½ miles)
- Take Playground Drive until it dead ends at Camp Paivika.