Click here to see our Strategic RoadMap
Click here to see our 2012-13 One Page Plan
Our organizational strategy is: To position AbilityFirst for sustainability and growth, we will concentrate our financial and staff resources on serving children and adults with developmental disabilities in our core programs, exiting other programs as appropriate in a responsible manner. This focus will give AbilityFirst a compelling identity that will allow us to attract both public attention and public and private funding.
- Focus on core programs, including expansion as appropriate.
- Develop responsible exit strategies for programs not seen as core programs or as critical support to the core programs.
- Through effective branding and market awareness, position AbilityFirst to attract participants and donors.
- Financial sustainability: (a) Revenue: Reduce reliance on regional centers, increase fundraising private pay and social enterprise (b) Cost effectiveness.
- Expand and enhance our volunteer program to help with branding and market awareness, cost effectiveness and strengthening our core programs.
- Cluster programs in geographical areas and transition children to adult programs.
- Leverage the use of our real estate.